Here are some projects I played with lately (there’s more on github):
snack is a build tool that uses the power of Nix to build Haskell projects. It is configured with Hpack, performs incremental builds and benefits from all of Nix’s cool features like reproducibility guarantees, parallel builds and remote caches.
niv easy dependency management for Nix projects!
stutter is a command-line string generator. You give it a regex-looking thing, it generates the strings.
Here are some thoughts about software (you can find more in the blog section):
- The 5 Raisons d’Être of testing
- Easy Peasy Nix Versions
- Hunt bugs down before they are merged!
- cio: cached HTTP requests for a smooth Jupyter experience!
- Nix: A Reproducible Setup for Linux and macOS
- Introducing stutter, the anti-grep
- Recovering forgotten passwords with stutter and GNU parallel
- Lens and Linear: 2048’s logic in 22 lines
- Parallel computing with DNA